Friday, November 11, 2011

On another note...

On a much less serious note, I got this crazy idea to go ahead and pull down the girls clothes stored in the attic and organize them...and get rid of as much as I can. I have it listed on my 60 day list as maybe 2-3 areas... BUT I had a rude awakening when I finally pulled all the totes down and stacked them up in the playroom. I had...no, no, I'm too ashamed to say it...let's just say there was a ridiculous amount of totes up there! I'm too embarrassed to even post a photo of it! It's been 6+ years of boxing things up with no thought of organizing it or purging and then just tossing them up in the corner of the attic.
Maybe when I'm done going through the totes I'll feel good enough to admit how many were up there :) Maybe...

No comments: