Monday, November 7, 2011

From England

Our friends across the pond send Lily the cutest dress with tights and this adorable little bunny. Lily kissed it when she got it out of the box. It looks like she is biting it, but I know it's a kiss :)
Yes, she was drinking Fuze. (kidding)
Our "thankful chain"
I decided to start a thankful chain leading up to Thanksgiving. The girls love doing any type of chain. So even though we're starting off a few days late, I think it will be fun to hear what they are thankful for. Here's what we've got so far:
Mama: a warm house to sleep in at night
Emma: a warm house (hmm?) and a potty inside the house. Somewhere she must have seen a picture or has been told a story about outhouses.
Soph: her preschool. This was sweet because she really does enjoy going there.
Lily: Emma thought that she would be thankful for diapers. I say amen to that! Add this to my thankful list as well :)

No comments: