This blogger is a mother of 5 and is the queen of keeping it simple and organized. I have spent hours reading her posts and have been so inspired to follow her plan on parenting and keeping house. I have been so frustrated with things lately and I figured that most of it stems from me asking the girls to help pick up or keep things clean and them acting like it's the worst jobs in the world! I feel like I'm just chasing my tail and getting no where when it comes to organizing and keeping up with all the housework. I realized that a good part of it is there is just too much stuff to manage! So...I'm purging. I'm sick of wasting time picking up and constantly being frustrated with the girls. Our stuff is not worth it anymore!
My challenge to myself is to get rid of 40 bags in 40 days. Now these will more than likely not be consecutive days, but at least a total of 40 days worth of purging.
I have made a list of 40 areas in the house which is what this blogger did and thought this is so much easier for me to manage and not get overwhelmed if it's broken down into chunks like this.
I'll keep you posted. I think tomorrow is going to be day 1....I'm thinking stuffed animals.



No comments:
Post a Comment