Since she is more than likely our last baby, it's time to start getting rid of clothes once she is done with them unlike before when they were just boxed up and thrown in the attic. So going through her clothes took me a little longer as I looked at something and really had to decided if I was ready to part with it or not.
I feel like I did a pretty good job with it. The clear box on the bottom right are clothes I kept. My plan is to someday make a quilt out of the girls baby clothes, so I've now dedicated that box to add things I think I may use to make that one day. It's sleepers and play clothes that maybe all three of them wore that will make for good memories for me later.
There is also one box of warm weather clothes (it's not even half full) if we need them.
The large gray box if full of clothes that I could part with and plan to donate to Outreach.
The clothes on the top and on hangers are items I plan to sell at the Whale of Sale in the spring...they're all hung up and ready to go.
As you can see, if it were up to Lily she would prefer to not have clothes anyway. This is right after a bath. She likes a little clothing-free time afterwards. She crawls around all excited kind of the same way the dogs run around the backyard right after their baths. :)
As I was getting a container out of the pantry, I spied this little stowaway. Not sure who she is hiding from.
Lily loves lasagna.
Tank loves that Lily loves lasagna. This is his hang out spot during meals. He's nice enough to keep the floors cleaned up for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment