Some mornings I just pluck Lily up from either her crib or swing, put her in her carseat and out we go. We she had peed through her clothes and I didn't have time to run upstairs for a new outfit and get her changed into it without making Emma late...so she rode in just her diaper.
As you can see she didn't mind because she could reach her toes which she loves to chew on these day.
Here is Daddy with his cake especially made for him by Grandma. (homemade buttercream frosting!) mmmmm!
I had a meeting to go to last night so Tim had a birthday date with the three little ladies. Spaghetti, salad and cake. Tim let Emma video record the singing and candles. It's pretty cute. I'll try to post that sometime. Her commentary behind the camera was great.
Happy Birthday, Tim! You really are the BEST! We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment