We all got up and finally made it to our favorite place for breakfast, The Cow Palace, in Shelbyville. Nana was with us, too and Adam and Renee drove up to meet us. Good stuff!
After that, I went SHOPPING (by myself!) It was great! I did TJ Maxx, Trader Joes, Babies R Us, Whole Foods & Target. Just got to leisurely peruse anything I wanted.
To top it off, I came home to a picked up house! Impressive, huh?! (I did have to plant a lot of seeds for that one.) Glad I did, because that was the best gift ever!
Now, I just have to stay up to make sure the tooth fairy shows up :) As you can see in the photo, Emma is a little lighter tonight. She actually pulled it out herself! I think she was seeing how loose it really was and voila, it came out. She seemed a bit shocked that it happened. The funniest part about it was how grossed out Soph was. I didn't capture it at the right moment, but her reaction was classic!



No comments:
Post a Comment