The girls and I hit Costco after my dentist appt today (it's on our way home:) and got bit by the sampling bug. We tried all natural chicken patties, chicken and veggie potstickers, pancakes, fruit smoothies, pizza and fuze drink. We only bought the patties and the potstickers of the samples. But then we also added newly discovered Belgian Milk Chocolate Gelato. All I can say is, WOW! I didn't realize what I was missing. Dinner tonight was premade calzones from costco for me and Tim, the girls ate the chicken patties, fresh corn on the cob from Grandma and gelato for dessert. Delish! Ok... gelato was my appetizer too while I was making dinner.
After a stinky visit to the dentist, Costco makes me smile.
Costco always sells Carter's kids clothing which I'm a sucker for. The new fleece footed jammies are out now so Emma and Soph picked out their "Christmas" ones. They chose matching ones with horses on them. I found some super cute Hanna Anderson ones for Lily. I'll try to post pics later.
No comments:
Post a Comment