The girls and I had a bit of a busy day. I make the mistake of taking them with me to get my nails done. (current polish removed and new french manicure done) I thought we would be in and out in 30 minutes or less. Boy was I sadly mistaken! We were there for an hour and a half!! The girls did great. I'm so proud of them. I promised I wouldn't take them back there again. I will never go back there again! Ridiculous. That was the longest manicure I've ever gotten! ever! Anyone who knows me that well, knows how impatient I can be sometimes. So frustrating!
I had a long dentist appt today, too. I was in his office for 2 hours. Thankfully, the girls were having fun at Grandma's.
Tim still at work. Girls sleeping. 2 in their beds, 1 in the swing. I might take the swinging baby
up to her crib later tonight. Nah, that might be pressing my luck. That baby loves her swing!
We're excited to go to Great Grandma's tomorrow to pick up some fresh corn and see what new sewing project she's whipped up lately. She's so creative! I keep telling her she should write a book. Hmmm.....maybe a blog is in her future :)



No comments:
Post a Comment