Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

We loaded up the car (and I mean LOADED) and headed up to Michigan to spend the Thanksgiving weekend at Tim's grandparents. All of his siblings and their kids were there. We had a great time. Stayed up late playing cards and games, great food and the ladies, as always, made out like bandits at the Christmas Bazaar. I am feeling really bad that I didn't take ANY pics at the house or dinner or the family. The only time I got my camera out was at the Anniversary party at the church. Shameful, I know! These kids ran and played and ran and played. They were wiped out at night.
Olivia, Emma, Soph & Abby. Soph & Abby are the same age and will be in school together. They are quite the pair. They loved and fought like sisters over the weekend.



This one was a handful at the party. She just wanted to crawl around and chase the bigger kids. She was obsessed with trying to crawl into the bathroom. I guess it looked like an exciting place.

No comments: