So, I feel like I've done a pretty good job so far going through this list. The biggest challenge lately was our closet. It hasn't had a good clean out in 7 years! I think everything came out of it (not at the same time) but in sections. I am now hanging more clothes and utilizing the empty space at the top with some small shelves I bought.
Last weekend I took 5 totes and 10+ trash bags full of clothes to my mom's church where her friend will divvy it all up and send it to the place where it will best used. It felt like a true "win-win."
My goal would be to get the playroom stuff thinned out before Christmas. That's tricky with the girls being home. I'll see what I get done.
- Steph bathroom vanity
- Steph bathroom closet
- Tim hanging clothes
- Tim socks, t-shirts
- Tim casual shirts and sweatshirt
- Steph pants,
- Steph hanging shirts
- Steph socks, undies,
- Steph t shirts on chrome shelf
- Steph shirts on wooden shelf
- Steph pjs
- Tim vanity
- Toy shelf in living room
- Pantry
- bookshelf, buffet, tea cabinet
- our dresser, desk in bedroom
- night stands
- cabinet with coffee cups, bottles
- cabinet with coffee, teas
- cabinet with spices (make room for cable box in the future)
- bread cabinet
- junk, utensil
- under the kitchen sink
- hall coat closet top
- hall coat closet bottom
- kitchen cups & dishes
- above fridge cabinet
- towels/bibs drawer
- Girls nightstand and dresser: DONE!!
- Emma closet: DONE!!
- Soph closet: DONE!!
- Girls bathroom (E&S side)
- Lily dresser, bookshelf and toys
- Lily closet
- Playroom books
- Playroom bin and baskets
- Dress up clothes
- basement toy bins
- basement right shelf
- basement left shelf
- garage closet
- garage shelf
- christmas stuff
- basement storage area
- baby totes in attic
- stuffed animals
- barbie stuff
- American Girl stuff
- dollhouse stuff
- playroom, my crafts on table
- file drawer upstairs
- my bags
- my wallets
- my shoes
- 3t stuff in attic
- 5t stuff in attic
- Halloween decor
- girls shoes in attic



No comments:
Post a Comment