Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tuckered out!

I am tired tonight. The girls and I didn't have a whole lot planned for the first part of the day except the usual laundry and vacuuming, but this afternoon was a bit crazy for us.
I had to take Tank and Liesl to the vet to get updated on their vaccines in order to be boarded for vacation. Well I can't fit the girls and the dogs into the Envoy very easily. I have to puzzle together some carseats and booster seats for the girls. It's a real pain. Liz was nice enough to watch them for me while I took the dogs by myself. Thank goodness!
I have a barrier for my car to keep the dogs in the back and for some reason it kept tipping backwards and landing on them. Tank freaked out and jumped up to the front panting and slobbering all the way. I had to stop twice on the way there and once on the way home to fix that stupid thing.
What's worse is that the dogs were CRAZY at the vet's office. Tank was he usual spazzy self, but Liesl took nuts to a whole new level. It took three of us to hold her to get her nails clipped! I was covered in dog hair and scratched and needed drink by the time we were done!
Thankfully, Nana zipped the girls to tumbling class for me where I met them later.
It took me a half hour to clean the dog hair and slobber out of my car. After all that chaos, it looked like a fur bomb had gone off in there! Geesh. At least they are good to go vaccine wise for a whole year. I'm making Tim go with me then.
Speaking of Tim, I think he fell asleep in Emma's bed. Wonder how long he'll stay up there.
Off veg on the couch for a while...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

LOL. Tim! He got a new girl. :)
I hate the vet duty too. Our vet is open on the weekends so I make Chris do it now!