Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh, my feet!

I have 6 blisters on my feet! Tim and I went to Zoobilation last night for the first time which included a free (for us) night at the Omni. Yes, I was told to wear comfortable shoes, so I of course, chose my most comfortable black sequined ones. There are NO high heels that won't kill your feet after standing and walking around the zoo for 4 hours! At one point, I knew I couldn't take them off because they wouldn't have gone back on. Oh well, rookie mistake. I will wear some bedazzled flip flops next year like the seasoned veterans did.
Our hotel was great. We slept in until 10am! Love black out curtains. We opted out of the free breakfast to instead hit up Le Peeps for our usual "18 Wheeler" for Tim and the Eggs Benedict for me....with a whole pot of coffee, too.
Nana had a slumber party with the girls on the sofa bed in the playroom. They always have a good time when she stays.
There was a ton of "swag" to be had at the party that night so Tim snagged some IM glowing stir sticks and light up necklaces for the girls and they loved them! Gotta love that free stuff.
We are ready to crash on the couch and try to rent a movie. I'll let Tim pick because there's a good chance I won't be awake for most of it.

No comments: