Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January

Oh, it's January. The girls started back to school yesterday and we're getting back into the swing of things, but slowly. I have been sick for what feels like two weeks...flu to cold to what feels like a sinus infection. I'm over it! But, thank goodness for Advil. I feel like I've kept their company running. I am glad though to be back into our routine. I'm waiting to put the girls back in tumbling class because it's nice just to have our evenings to chill out. We always have something going on around here. Like this...
Lily had her pjs on first and the girls realized they had pjs with horses on them, too so they ran and put them on and wanted me to take their picture. (Sorry these photos are out of order.)
Lily loves to "talk" on her phone. She says, "Ha-lo?"
I had my nails done using the gel polish. Kind of like Shellac. It shouldn't chip, but like acrylics, I'll have to have them redone once my nails grow out. Hopefully, they will last close to 2 weeks.
We got a new ipad, mostly for use when we travel, but the girls (and Daddy) have been obsessed with playing Angry Birds. I bought some learning apps so now they have to do those first now. I wonder if there's a "Law Learning App" for Tim. :)
This girl is into everything now. I've had to start locking the cabinets again. She's loves the one with the trash in it!

No comments: