Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FLU 1 : STEPH 0

I feel like I was sick enough last weekend to warrant a blog post about it. I'm pretty sure I had the flu...the kind I SHOULD have been vaccinated against if I had only gotten around to it. I was miserable. Body aches like never before and one of the worst sore throats ever! Even my fingers ached so badly that I took my rings off. This virus doesn't mess around. Thankfully, SO THANKFULLY, Tim was home so I could quarantine myself in the bedroom and pray that I didn't pass it to any of them. I think it worked. So far, so good this week. I have sanitized and re-sanitized and opened the windows while they were all gone to the mall. Tim was brave enough to take ALL of them to the mall so the girls could spend their gift cards for the Disney Store. They all had a nice time and came home happy. Tim was just a little tired :)
So, a resolution is to get the flu shot this year...

No comments: