
I snapped this photo as a comparison of a similar one from last year. I can't believe how quickly it's gone.

She likes her new Violet dog because it sings, plays music and says her name.

Look at those pointed toes!


I feel like Emma and Soph have been tag teaming me today with fits and meltdowns...and it's only 3:30! Here Soph wanted to change clothes before going outside because Emma did (changed out of her uniform). I wouldn't let her because they have been going through a ridiculous amount of laundry that I am tired of doing. It became a battle of waiting it out. Either she fussed and sat in time out or bucked up and put her same shirt back on.
Mommy 1: Soph 0.
I somehow feel like I'm not ahead though. :(
More to post after our traditional birthday pizza dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment