
My latest project. Grandma asked me about my latest project so I thought I would show some pics of what I'm up to. I found this in Martha Stewart and thought it would be fun to make a small cross stitch like this of us.

I can't believe Liesl actually stood still long enough for me to snap this. Emma added the ribbon flare to the witch hat. She was squealing behind me in laughter.

Soph liked Lil's new dress was being her goofy self. Lil especially liked the ribbon.

Emma loves birthdays! Look at her face.

Lily got to open her first "1st birthday" gift this week. Aunt Jan stopped by to drop it off and as soon as Emma and Sophie got home from school and saw it they felt Lily needed to open it right away. I let them, as long as I could take some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment