Friday, September 23, 2011

kitchen tile

We finally found tile for our backsplash. Here are some before shots. I'll post some after shots soon. As soon as he was done putting it up, the counter resumed its regular chaotic state.

"Kids Coffee"
Emma was struggling to get out of bed for school last week and I joked with her by asking if she needed some coffee. She cracked a little smile and then said, "yeah, like kid coffee...like hot chocolate." I told her I would make her some if she got out of bed and she moved pretty quickly after that.
I caught a funny moment with Emma sitting in the bathroom on the step stool, legs crossed, talking with Tim while he was getting ready. She was just sitting there drinking coffee like it was a daily thing. Very cute.
Of course, Soph had to have some, too.

No comments: