Emma had a great first day of Kindergarten! She was tired when I picked her and said she was ready to go home and watch a movie. So that's what she did pretty much. She helped Soph with a sticker book for a few minutes and then they watched "The Hunchback of Notre Dame." Randomly she said to me this afternoon, "Mommy, I really love Kindergarten now because I drew a picture of myself as a princess today. I'll bring it home to show you." I said, "That's awesome, Mim." She also was excited to make a friend today, who she thought was named Emily. She was about 95% sure that was her name. It was a great first day and we are SO proud of our big girl!
Like my little monster I just posted? I found her on Pinterest and I felt it was appropriate.
No comments:
Post a Comment