skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So Adam called me last week and said he might go Skydiving with some of his buddies. I said I'd love to come and watch it. Dad has kept a plane at Greensburg Airport for a long time which is where this skydiving place is, so we've seen many jumpers while hanging out there. Little did he know he would be one of those jumpers someday. We've also taken off in the plane many a time from that runway, but I bet Adam never thought after takeoff that he would be landing this way. His buddies all went before him, so he got to see how great they thought it was. He was the last of his group to go after waiting most of the day. He didn't jump until 4pm! It was SOOO exciting watching him do this. My most anxious moment was waiting on the ground after his plane had taken off, knowing that he was probably looking down at the ground from 8,000 feet and getting ready to be launched out the plane door! On the ground we heard "Jumpers Away" and knew that would see his chute open after about 60secs of him freefalling. It was just awesome, really. We're so proud of him for doing it. I attached the link of the video below. So enjoy. Maybe you get a slight adrenaline rush too.
No comments:
Post a Comment