Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our 30th!


Adam and I will turn 30 on Tues, the 26th. As I was watching Adam skydive all day Saturday, my sweet husband planned a beautiful surprise party back at our house for me to come home to. I was a little suspicious that something was up, but I had no idea it was something so special. We're talking twinkle lights and tiki torches in the backyard, photo slideshow, my own ipod playlist (modern day equivalent to, "I made you a mixed tape.") Blew me away, honestly. He NEVER ceases to amaze me. I'm convinced I have the best guy! Thanks so much to all of you who were there to make our birthday party wonderful. It meant so much. I only have a few photos of us and our cake. I guess we were having so much fun, we forgot about photos! Just imagine the best surprise party ever! Love you, Tim!!

No comments: