This is one morning taking Soph to Preschool. Lil is still in her jammies and crazy bed head. But with blanket and milk is a happy girl.
I can turn my phone camera to take just pics like these. She loves having her "picta" taken!
Big Soph dozed off last week on the couch. She had been a little under the weather, so I'm glad she got some extra zzz's.
We love our Oreos! This chick opens her and eats the middle first.
She had unrolled the entire paper towel roll, but was at least trying to put it back the way it was.
I love snuggling the girls after their bath in their fuzzy towels. They seem to like it, too :)
Working on the ipad. This girl loves her Daddy.
Every morning, Max comes up to help me wake up Emma for school. He sits in the same spot and lets her pet him for a few minutes.
Most of the time, Soph stays sleeping while Emma gets up.
Another "picta" with Emma.
Sorry about the glowing eyes on Liesl, but this was how they like to lay when Tim and I relaxing in the living room at night. She was cozied up to Tank's rear end. Yikes!



No comments:
Post a Comment