Sunday, June 3, 2012

 Ruana and Andy (college nursing friends) at Oliver Winery.

 "Sink the Biz" at Nick's in Bloomington. You know you're not in college anymore when you use Summer Shandy instead of the cheap stuff AND you give half your pitcher away! 
Ahh, it was fun trip down memory lane :) 
 Walking on campus that afternoon after a lovely brunch at Uptown Cafe.
 I purged a good part of this chaos and it felt so good! I'll have to post an 'after" pic sometime.
 This was Daddy's birthday cake. It started out as a large cupcake, but the cake part crumbled from the bucket load of frosting on it. Didn't matter, it was still delicious! 
 Summer hose fun has begun!
 This was my first bouquet of peonies this summer. They were so pretty!
 This is the best pic I could get of these two playing together that morning. They had been pushing the strollers around the house like they were really going somewhere.
 Sharing a pop tart.
 Best Friends!
I call these things "the Piranhas" because every time I stand at the sink they come over the side there and wait for the feeding frenzy to commence.

No comments: