Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have quite a few projects going here. We have had the main floor walls painted which includes our 2 story entryway. The color is similar to one before, just a warmer color with more of a gold tone to it.
We've also just had our master bathroom painted. Again, not much different just warmer and fresher. It's amazing how great a new coat of paint makes the house feel.
I'm working on putting on wainscoting in the dining room and then the upper half will be changed from a dark red to a milk chocolate brown. Also, some of the curtains are being changed. I'm in the mood to lighten everything up. We've leaned towards darker colors and heavy metal/iron type pieces in the past, but it's time for some small changes.
What's funny is I realized that we've painted our main area the color of Tank and the bathroom and dining room are a shade of Liesl. I guess we do love them, even though they drive us bonkers most days!
Cozy Fall Mantel
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment