Since Tim worked late tonight, the girls, Nana & I ran to the mall. Knowing that's where we were headed, the girls' Easter money was burning holes in their little pockets. They each got a purse, with the goods (wallet, play phone, band aid, camera, some jewels...you know, the usual stuff) as well as their $2 in Easter money and were ready for the Disney Store! Well there is NOTHING under $4 there! I really didn't think this through. Emma asked how much each item cost. It was a bit painful. We were there forever. Finally frustrated that she could only buy a play phone or a plastic Rapunzel cup we made a deal. She and I knew she had "Mickey Dollars" here at home. She borrowed $5 from me and then she was to pay me back with her Mickey Dollars when we got home. It worked out perfectly. She had just enough. I thanked her for using the Bank Of Mommy.
P.S. Grandma, Emma used the silver dressy purse she got from your house. She looked pretty fancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment