Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Captiva, FL

We are down in Captiva, FL this week on vacation. We had to make a very last minute change of plans from going to Gulf Shores, AL because 2 days before we left the oil was projected to hit that beach. Thank goodness, I was able to find flights and a condo available so we could still take a trip.
The girls did pretty well on the flight except that we took Soph to the airplane potty 4 times and once we got there she would refuse to go because it just freaked her out. Silly thing.
Here at the resort there is a large curly water slide that Emma just loves. And there are also 2 large pools with zero entry that is perfect for Soph. We've been working with them on swimming a bit this week.
We stayed at the beach mostly yesterday and the girls and Tim built an "Ariel" castle with a moat and pools. Didn't get a picture of that masterpiece though.
The weather has been nice here, very hot! I'll post more pictures later.


I'm not much for "beachy" decor, but it's funny that Emma thinks this table is just beautiful! I think she would like one for her room!

No comments: