For those of you who don't know: We're expecting Capen #3 around Halloween!
I had regular baby appointment today and the Dr. had a hard time finding the heartbeat because the baby was moving around too much and wouldn't hold still. She almost had to "catch him/her" with the doppler wand to get it. Little stinker already!
Check back mid June to find out if this is a baby girl or boy. (That's when I have my ultrasound) We're so excited to find out so we can choose a name and start calling him/her by it. I loved knowing Sophie was a girl. We called her by her name the last 2 or 3 months of pregnancy and I think it really helped Emma understand a little more of what was coming.
Emma is excited about the baby and is impatient for him/her to be here. She keeps asking how much longer. Soph, on the other hand, I think just is ignoring what we're saying. I think her subconscious is telling her that her little world is going to be turned upside down. I have a feeling she's going to struggle with it.
On another note, Emma is done with preschool next week and then...summer vacation! She is ready for it. She's out little sun girl and can't wait to be outside in the baby pool or sprinkler everyday.
That's the latest from here...



2 comments:
Congrats Steph! Can't wait to hear in June. :)
They are soooo cute! The next one will be too! Triple the trouble!
Post a Comment