Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday

What a busy Monday!  I felt like I have been running all day. I was playing catch up with house stuff all day since I was gone this weekend in Chicago at the Paramore concert with Joni and Angie. The concert was so great. The lead singer, who is only 20 or 21 never missed a lyric or faltered on a key and was so energizing to watch. Joni and wished we could have harnessed some of that for the two of us.  We were crammed into the House of Blues like sardines. The only reason I was comfortable staying was that we were only 5ft away from an emergency exit. Otherwise, I would have felt very claustrophobic.  The food and shopping were great too. We loved Chicago!

Later today, Soph and I were sitting in the recliner and Emma was on the couch snuggled down in a blanket and we were all watching Cinderella II, when Emma started crying. I turned around and she was holding her arm in that way that I knew she had dislocated her elbow again...for the 9th time!! She had just shifted her weight on that arm just the wrong way. So we called Scott's office and said we were on our way and Joni was nice enough to take Soph over to her house. Scott took one try (like always) and popped in back into place and she was fine. A little sore, but using it.  That has to be one of the quickest recovery times for an ailment! So thank you, thank you to Uncle Scott! 

Unfortunately, Emma missed her last horse riding lesson tonight. Her instructors, Heather and Suzanne, we so nice to stop by our house and give her a surprise that she would have gotten in class. They gave her a cup with a horse on it and some really cute photos of her and Stella. I'll try to scan those and post soon. 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Poor Emma! Glad you are getting some mama time out of the house. :)