Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat




The girls had a lot of fun trick or treating around our neighborhood. Sophie was especially excited to get out and attempt to run. She's not the best at slowing herself down yet. I'm nervous she's going to smack her face on the concrete, so I always want to hold her hand, which just ticks her off.
Emma was a little under the weather though because, earlier that afternoon, she had dislocated her elbow (nurse maid's elbow) for the fifth time. And because Dr./Uncle Scott was out of town, we had to take a trip to the ER to have it fixed. That was not the most pleasant experience. Emma said to the doctor, "I just want you to leave my arm alone," after he had attempted twice to fix it. It took about 4-5 attempts to fix it, so needless to say it was a bit sore that night. Later, when she felt she could finally use it, we screamed "it's a Halloween miracle!" which she thought was funny.


No comments: