Did I trick anyone?? Really, we do have a new little lady in the household but she pretty furry. We adopted her from a friend of a friend over the weekend. She's almost 5mo. old and we've decided to name her Liesl. It was between that or Romy and Emma is insistant on Liesl (like from the Sound of Music). Since her name was CoCo before, we've had to say Liesl/Coco until she adjusts to the new name. The best part is that she already house trained and has been thru puppy obedience class.
Emma and Soph are thrilled to have her. Emma loves for Liesl to chase her around the circle of the house and really, really wants to walk her on the leash. That will be a while, unless Emma wants to be dragged down the street.
Liesl and Tank are slowly getting used to each other. They play pretty hard in the backyard until they're both tuckered out, which is awesome!
This is the best photo I have of her. She' s pretty busy and hard to get a good photo of.



2 comments:
You had me fooled for a second! :) I bet the girls love her.
She's so cute! I think two dogs are better than one! Especially cute little chocolate labs!
Post a Comment